The team at Body and Mind is extremely knowledgeable about the cannabis plant and the effects on the human endocannabinoid system. We look forward to meeting you for a personal consultation and sharing our years of experience with CBD, THC and various cannabis offerings. Below is some basic information on various aspects of the cannabis plant.
- The side effects of medical marijuana are minimal when used at low doses and include dry mouth and fatigue.
- At higher doses, side effects include dizziness, paranoia, and psychoactive effects
- The Cannabis plant was used medically for centuries around the world until the early 1900s.
- Tetrahydrocannabinols are the psychoactive compound in marijuana
- Cannabis contains more than 100 chemical compounds, called cannabinoids
- Dosages vary, depending on why you need cannabis
- The potential benefits vary from one person to another and can be influenced by factors such as medical history and family predisposition
What’s available at Body and Mind?
- Edibles such as gummies, chocolate bars and honey.
- Solid oils for vaporization such as wax and live resin.
- Oils for vaporization such as vape pens and distillate oil syringes.
- Topicals such as creams, salves, and patches.
- Plant material for vaporization
*Vaporization is NOT a valid method of administration for patients under the age of 18.
Come in and speak with a consultant or browse our up to date menus to learn more!